The bicycle ergometer has the advantage of requiring less space than a treadmill. It is quieter, permits sensitive precordial measurements without much motion artifact, and is generally safer because the risk of falling from the machine is lower.
• Computer programs, ECG.
• COSMED K4 b2 Wireless ECG- devices and Ergo-Spirometry Systems
• Polar wireless, 3- channel receiver
• PC, Desktop
• Monitor LCD 22"
• Laser Printer.
COSMED K4 b2 (CPET) mobile system description
• Pulmonary Gas Exchange (VO2, VCO2)
• Breath by Breath Technology
• Telemetry Data Transmission up to 800m
• Indirect Calorimetry
• Integrated GPS System
• Integrated Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
• Integrated 12-lead Stress Testing ECG
Alternative COSMED CPET Systems
• Stationary CPET (Quark CPET)
• Desktop CPET (FIT MATE PRO)
• Desktop Clinical CPET (FIT MATE MED)